The Guild Leader is essentially the "Guiding Light" of Oi. Their job is to be the final responsibility to making sure things get done.
- The current alliance Guild Leader is Matvi
- The current horde Guild Leader is Bedevere
- It is recommended the Guild Leader post occasional "State of Oi" messages
- The Guild leader is elected by General Election every 12 months.
- The Guild leader has the authority to task officers
- The Guild leader is the point of contact for any inter-guild activities
- The Guild leader has the same voting power as other officers.
- The Guild leader must remain active on the forums and in the game.
Specific Duties Edit
- Perform Monthly Guild Roster Cleanup – 2 months or older, remove from guild.
- Officer Promotion – Only the guild can elevate a guild member to officer status.
- Review pertinent discussion thread(s) and put talk into action.
- Delegate work, responsibilities, duties to officers and other guild members.
- Provide corrective action and counseling to any guild member stepping over the lines of general guild rules and etiquette.
- Collaborate with the officer core and guild members. Do not boss folks around.
- Demonstrate through example, appropriate OI behavior on the boards and in the game
- Work with OI Guild founders when critical decision could affect the entire Guild and not just the OI Wow chapter
Becoming Guild leader Edit
- To be on the vote one must be nominated by a full member and seconded by 2 others.
- Once you have shown support for a candidate or are a candidate yourself, you cannot endorse another candidate.
- The election is held in a forum vote - Majority wins
For more information on general officer duties see Wow Officers