Oi Instruction Manual - Chapter 13: On pulling up the tent pegs.Edit
While Oisters, being the fickle and silly people they are, can be found under almost any rock of any MMO, you may find yourself alone and lonely in a "dead" game. If you find yourself abandoned in a dead game you have two options:
- Get out of the current billing cycle for greener pastures.
- Move to "where the action is" in your current game.
In the event you decide to move to greener pastures consult the official Oi Forums and see what game currently is considered good and meets with your exacting standards of "fun." Choose one that suits your needs and begin a new billing cycle with that game. Remember to say "Oi" to your old friends who moved before you, and be ready to make some new friends.
If you chose to move to "where the action is" in your current game consult our handy chart below:
- Age of Conan: Cimmeria (RP-PVP)
- Diablo II: while this game is officially listed as dead, see Mocha
- Everquest: None Exists
- Everquest II: See Everquest
- Lord of the Rings Online: See The Knights Who Say Ni! Ask for Olo-rin.
- SWG: If you insist, try Bloodfin
- Vanguard: Not Applicable
- WOW Alliance: Draka
- WOW Horde: Eitrigg
Remember: If you are the last Oister to leave a guild based city, don't forget the flag.
We hope this helps. Oi!